You can't say you don't love it when a Chaper gets nailed!
Dos iz mamesh eh shondeh fer de goyim!!!
He and his cadre of Chapers are just of the tip of the iceberg--to be sure.
At least he wasn't caught naked with some little kid...
Speaking of inappropriate relations, don't pretend you're not curious about what
the rebbe will go through in prison!?
I guess that's when being a shamesh/gabai really sucks. (get it? Im sure the shamesh will).
More seriously, this case highlights the atrocious nature of the chaper attitude. for some reason
many Hareidim do not feel responsible to observe secular laws in Israel or abroad. It sickens me. such behavior only goes to reinforce the fact that Hareidi society is no more than an ultra-pretentious perverted elitism.
Rebbe, dos pas nisht!
BTW--Dont pick up the soap.
News, Opinion, & Information Resources:
- American-Israel Demographic Research Group (AIDRG)
- Asia Times Online
- Business Ethics Center of Jerusalem
- Dhimmitude - Bat Yeor
- Dow Jones - Marketwatch
- Drudge Report
- Eretz Israel Forever!
- Expert Village
- Foreign Policy
- Fox News - 2008 US Presidential Election Site
- George Will archive
- Globes - Israel's Business Arena
- Google News
- How Stuff Works
- Israel National News
- Israel National Radio
- Jewish Media Resources
- Machon Shilo
- Michael Yon - Online Magazine
- National Review
- Nefesh B'Nefesh
- Nuclear War Survival Skills
- Ohr Olam - The International Center for Biblical Zionism
- Order Challot from Sderot!
- Politico - Political News
- Rabbi Berel Wein Audio (great stuff for free)
- Rabbi Berel Wein Audio 2 (more great stuff for free)
- Shelanu: Direct Representation for Israel
- Standing Together - Help Brighten the Day of An Israeli Soldier
- State of Israel Central Bureau of Statistics
- Tanach Study Center
- The Economist
- The Federation of American Scientists (FAS)
- The Global Research in International Affairs (GLORIA) Center
- The Israel Center for Social & Economic Progress
- The Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs
- The Jerusalem Institute for Market Studies (JIMS)
- The Jewish & Israeli Blog awards
- The Legal Project
- The Middle East Forum
- The New Republic
- The Shalem Center
- The State of Judea
- Torah Umadda Journal Entry: The Last Word in Jewish Theology? Maimonidies' Thirteen Principles, By Marc B. Shapiro
- Tradition: The Journal of Orthodox Jewish
- We Should Not Forget - Israeli Casualties of Terror
- Whiskey and Gunpowder