Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ok, Ok, Okayyyyyy............

Guys,

I have gotten all 1 billion of your emails--even responded to a lucky few.

Here's what the puppets have to say: (for the most part)

"when will you update the Ideological Underground..."

"tell me what you think about feiglin and his victory now..."

"tell me what you think about netanyahu..."

I am gonna handle Feiglin briefly, ignore natanyahu, and probably not say anything you haven't heard in other places by better people:

1. It is no victory to win 15% of 35%.

2. I am opened minded enough to say this about Feiglin and his cult: "I'll believe it when I see it", but no earlier.

3. Feiglin isn't equipped to deal with regional strategic concerns, like Iran's nuclear arsenal in the making. Therefore, he isn't fit to be prime minister.

Sharon may actually be the only politician with the the kind of political power needed to force a consensus on the issue of a pre-emptive strike against Iran within the cabinet and Knesset, but his intent remains to be seen.


Needless to say, terror surrounds us with only the promise that life will get alot harder before it gets any easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Frank: