I have gotten all 1 billion of your emails--even responded to a lucky few.
Here's what the puppets have to say: (for the most part)
"when will you update the Ideological Underground..."
"tell me what you think about feiglin and his victory now..."
"tell me what you think about netanyahu..."
I am gonna handle Feiglin briefly, ignore natanyahu, and probably not say anything you haven't heard in other places by better people:
1. It is no victory to win 15% of 35%.
2. I am opened minded enough to say this about Feiglin and his cult: "I'll believe it when I see it", but no earlier.
3. Feiglin isn't equipped to deal with regional strategic concerns, like Iran's nuclear arsenal in the making. Therefore, he isn't fit to be prime minister.
Sharon may actually be the only politician with the the kind of political power needed to force a consensus on the issue of a pre-emptive strike against Iran within the cabinet and Knesset, but his intent remains to be seen.
Needless to say, terror surrounds us with only the promise that life will get alot harder before it gets any easier.
News, Opinion, & Information Resources:
- American-Israel Demographic Research Group (AIDRG)
- Asia Times Online
- Business Ethics Center of Jerusalem
- Dhimmitude - Bat Yeor
- Dow Jones - Marketwatch
- Drudge Report
- Eretz Israel Forever!
- Expert Village
- Foreign Policy
- Fox News - 2008 US Presidential Election Site
- George Will archive
- Globes - Israel's Business Arena
- Google News
- How Stuff Works
- Israel National News
- Israel National Radio
- Jewish Media Resources
- Machon Shilo
- Michael Yon - Online Magazine
- National Review
- Nefesh B'Nefesh
- Nuclear War Survival Skills
- Ohr Olam - The International Center for Biblical Zionism
- Order Challot from Sderot!
- Politico - Political News
- Rabbi Berel Wein Audio (great stuff for free)
- Rabbi Berel Wein Audio 2 (more great stuff for free)
- Shelanu: Direct Representation for Israel
- Standing Together - Help Brighten the Day of An Israeli Soldier
- State of Israel Central Bureau of Statistics
- Tanach Study Center
- The Economist
- The Federation of American Scientists (FAS)
- The Global Research in International Affairs (GLORIA) Center
- The Israel Center for Social & Economic Progress
- The Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs
- The Jerusalem Institute for Market Studies (JIMS)
- The Jewish & Israeli Blog awards
- The Legal Project
- The Middle East Forum
- The New Republic
- The Shalem Center
- The State of Judea
- Torah Umadda Journal Entry: The Last Word in Jewish Theology? Maimonidies' Thirteen Principles, By Marc B. Shapiro
- Tradition: The Journal of Orthodox Jewish
- We Should Not Forget - Israeli Casualties of Terror
- Whiskey and Gunpowder