I was in Malha mall in Jtown last week and boy oh boy...
There I was, immediately surrounded by thousands of Arabs...not just arabs...but Middle class arabs!
I was shocked. Having frequented the mall many times in years now past I was overwhelmed by how much I felt like I was in a middle class suburban saudi neighborhood (if there are such things)...middle class arabs in Jerusalem...oh boy...we are doomed. I relish the days when arabs were too poor and too socially revolting to dare consider venturing into respectable jewish establishments.
And they were ALL EATING ICE CREAM!
every last one of them was enjoying some form of ice cream. Only chocolate and vanilla I noticed though, Allah must not approve of other more scandalous flavors. Imam says: "no caramel ice cream...it is a tool of the Yahud shaytan...it will cause you to masturbate...they want you to masturbate and not procreate more of our noble race...damn those Jews and their devilish ice cream..."
We should seriously consider luring young arab children out of the country through the use of Glida diplomacy. "do you really want a state or some chunky monkey (no pun at arabs gayness intended at all...), yes enjoy the chunky monkey..."
The only counter to the tremendous arab population was the Hareidi population. They were mostly eating pizza and burger king. Maybe they can be lured into the army and work force through the promise pizza hut and hamburgers.
No doubt they would find a way to get their hamburgers and eat them too. Ultra orthodox rabbi says: no eating burger king...look at the tziyoinim and what it has done to them...it will make you masturbate and stop learning the talmud...for the 8000th time..."
Its so crazy how many draft dodgers are hanging out at the malha mall at any given time.
So to no surprise I ended up gorging myself on pizza and ice cream.
It was an interesting field trip...to what I can only refer to as SAUDI HAREIDIA!
News, Opinion, & Information Resources:
- American-Israel Demographic Research Group (AIDRG)
- Asia Times Online
- Business Ethics Center of Jerusalem
- Dhimmitude - Bat Yeor
- Dow Jones - Marketwatch
- Drudge Report
- Eretz Israel Forever!
- Expert Village
- Foreign Policy
- Fox News - 2008 US Presidential Election Site
- George Will archive
- Globes - Israel's Business Arena
- Google News
- How Stuff Works
- Israel National News
- Israel National Radio
- Jewish Media Resources
- Machon Shilo
- Michael Yon - Online Magazine
- National Review
- Nefesh B'Nefesh
- Nuclear War Survival Skills
- Ohr Olam - The International Center for Biblical Zionism
- Order Challot from Sderot!
- Politico - Political News
- Rabbi Berel Wein Audio (great stuff for free)
- Rabbi Berel Wein Audio 2 (more great stuff for free)
- Shelanu: Direct Representation for Israel
- Standing Together - Help Brighten the Day of An Israeli Soldier
- State of Israel Central Bureau of Statistics
- Tanach Study Center
- The Economist
- The Federation of American Scientists (FAS)
- The Global Research in International Affairs (GLORIA) Center
- The Israel Center for Social & Economic Progress
- The Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs
- The Jerusalem Institute for Market Studies (JIMS)
- The Jewish & Israeli Blog awards
- The Legal Project
- The Middle East Forum
- The New Republic
- The Shalem Center
- The State of Judea
- Torah Umadda Journal Entry: The Last Word in Jewish Theology? Maimonidies' Thirteen Principles, By Marc B. Shapiro
- Tradition: The Journal of Orthodox Jewish
- We Should Not Forget - Israeli Casualties of Terror
- Whiskey and Gunpowder