Monday, February 02, 2009
Barak calls for Palestinian tunnel linking Gaza with West Bank (or Ehud Barak begs for man juice yet again)
"I held it like this and then I opened wide like this..."
Will someone please do this man a favor and shove a dick in his mouth already?!?!?!?!
There is only one a reason a man would incessantly ramble on and on with this insane bullshit for so many years on end; he clearly is waiting for someone to shove a big fat dick in his mouth!
He is waiting for it! He wants it so bad that he is practically begging for it!
Wont someone please give this knob goblin some cock?!?!?!?
How insane does he have to be, really?!
I mean there have to be easier ways than this for a former prime minister to find a pole to smoke, right?!?!
But then again, maybe I've got it all wrong; maybe by "tunnel" he means he wants something else entirely.
Frankly, I just don’t know.
News, Opinion, & Information Resources:
- American-Israel Demographic Research Group (AIDRG)
- Asia Times Online
- Business Ethics Center of Jerusalem
- Dhimmitude - Bat Yeor
- Dow Jones - Marketwatch
- Drudge Report
- Eretz Israel Forever!
- Expert Village
- Foreign Policy
- Fox News - 2008 US Presidential Election Site
- George Will archive
- Globes - Israel's Business Arena
- Google News
- How Stuff Works
- Israel National News
- Israel National Radio
- Jewish Media Resources
- Machon Shilo
- Michael Yon - Online Magazine
- National Review
- Nefesh B'Nefesh
- Nuclear War Survival Skills
- Ohr Olam - The International Center for Biblical Zionism
- Order Challot from Sderot!
- Politico - Political News
- Rabbi Berel Wein Audio (great stuff for free)
- Rabbi Berel Wein Audio 2 (more great stuff for free)
- Shelanu: Direct Representation for Israel
- Standing Together - Help Brighten the Day of An Israeli Soldier
- State of Israel Central Bureau of Statistics
- Tanach Study Center
- The Economist
- The Federation of American Scientists (FAS)
- The Global Research in International Affairs (GLORIA) Center
- The Israel Center for Social & Economic Progress
- The Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs
- The Jerusalem Institute for Market Studies (JIMS)
- The Jewish & Israeli Blog awards
- The Legal Project
- The Middle East Forum
- The New Republic
- The Shalem Center
- The State of Judea
- Torah Umadda Journal Entry: The Last Word in Jewish Theology? Maimonidies' Thirteen Principles, By Marc B. Shapiro
- Tradition: The Journal of Orthodox Jewish
- We Should Not Forget - Israeli Casualties of Terror
- Whiskey and Gunpowder