Sunday, March 16, 2008

Famous last words???

"This reminded me of the days before (former Prime Minister Yitzhak) Rabin's murder. It's unfortunate that that there is a public which cannot put limits form itself. I only came to pay my respect to the murdered, not to engage in politics"

This is so utterly ridiculous.

Aside from the hypocrisy (you know, her party being the leading force for lending terrorists and terrorism unprecedented respectability in the “free world” in a most unrestrained fashion), I want to know when statements like these will actually start to turn into famous last words???

It is my sincerest hope that the Lovable Freedom Fighting Moderate Peace-loving Democratic Moslem’s of this region will make the Knesset their next target for an attack--specifically on a day when the most high chief establishment apparatchiks actually make it to work, (the minor ones can get a pass, I’m not completely heartless ya know!).

I would be giddy in anticipation over the comments spewed from those halls of ill repute after such an enormously entertaining event takes place!

I wonder then if we will hear cries like:

“They are trying to undermine the rule of law”

“This attack was aimed at undermining the peace process”

Or, like the one quoted, which every establishment MK joke just lusts after. Every member of Labor must relish over the opportunity to say: "This reminds me of the days before Rabin's murder”. I wish whoever said that would have to eat those words.

F**k their sanctimony.

People like this are amongst the most vulgar and entertainingly sick people in this country. They never let any event (even tragic) pass without sticking their F*****g faces into the mix in order to foster divisiveness within this sorely psychologically distorted nation and I root for their destruction.

Enjoy the Frankness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Frank: