Monday, February 02, 2009

Barak calls for Palestinian tunnel linking Gaza with West Bank (or Ehud Barak begs for man juice yet again)


"I held it like this and then I opened wide like this..."

Will someone please do this man a favor and shove a dick in his mouth already?!?!?!?!

There is only one a reason a man would incessantly ramble on and on with this insane bullshit for so many years on end; he clearly is waiting for someone to shove a big fat dick in his mouth!

He is waiting for it! He wants it so bad that he is practically begging for it!

Wont someone please give this knob goblin some cock?!?!?!?

How insane does he have to be, really?!

I mean there have to be easier ways than this for a former prime minister to find a pole to smoke, right?!?!

But then again, maybe I've got it all wrong; maybe by "tunnel" he means he wants something else entirely.

Frankly, I just don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Frank: