Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Its been a long time...

And to paraphrase Timbaland, I shouldn't have left you without a dope post to step to.


After much coaxing from fellow bloggers I have decided to return; in what capacity I am still unsure.

But in any case, many of you know that I shut down the Jacuzzi. sad I know. It was great but now like a boxer must discard pound after pound of sweaty useless fat so too has the Jacuzzi gone the way of a young James Dean.

btw--I saw the movie transformers a few days ago and wept like a baby watching Optimus Prime get his ass kicked by megatron.

That was so stupid and really sucked. the footage of their fight scenes was kinda of lame in comparison to one fight seen when OP actually stabs another robot through the head with an awesome sword of death.

You cant make a transformers movie where Prime gets his ass beat! its absolutely stupid.

Whats next, thundercats with a gay Lion-o? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Frank: